Vertech is extremely proud to provide support and expertise to the United States Armed Forces and its tier one contractors through the full spectrum of their asset’s lifecycles.
Drawing on our proud American heritage, locally situated workforces, and strategically located facilities, we are uniquely positioned to offer our expertise across a broad
range of specialist services with a strong specialization in naval infrastructure in the construction, commissioning, modernization, and the active service phases.
We are passionate about supporting our servicemen and women by providing a best-in-class, client-focused service to ensure that they have the right equipment, in the right condition and at the right time.
- Confined Space Entry Management & Emergency Response (SAFE-SPACE)
- Class Accredited Hull Inspection Package (manned & unmanned) (V-CLASS)
- Diverless in Water Inspection & Maintenance (CSS)
- Alternative Access Package (VAAP)
- DPS Package – corrosion mapping of pressure systems and methods to complete 100% corrosion mapping
- UAV Package – innovative, fully integrated UAV inspection solutions for topside and marine tank inspections
- Pressure system in-service inspection
- Remote Digital Visual Inspection (RDVI)
- Full range of conventional & advanced NDT
- Coating inspection
- Lifting equipment inspection and recertification (LEEA accredited)
- Crane structural inspections
- Dropped objects survey (DROPS accredited)
- Marine class and structural inspection