MINING & MINERALS
Vertech’s industry leading solutions and client-driven approach enables us to successfully deliver capital projects, maintenance and turn arounds in the mining sector. We have done this across USA, Asia pacific and Europe, while maintaining an outstanding safety record.
Our high-performing teams consistently deliver and redefine industry best practice by drawing on our extensive knowledge of other sectors, our cutting edge technologies and our progressive methods.
By combining these elements, Vertech can maximise productivity and minimise client costs.
Underpinned by passionate people with practical experience in project and program management, we offer a unique combination of specialised access, rope access, maintenance and accredited inspection capabilities.
- Bridge, Jetty & Platform Underdeck Access Package
- Restoration and Remediation Package (VRRP)
- Working at Height Emergency Response Team (VERT)
- Non-Destructive Testing Package (VNDT)
- Rope Access Geotechnical Package
- Liner Plate Replacement Package
- Pressure system in-service inspection
- Storage tank inspection to API 653
- Remote Digital Visual Inspection (RDVI)
- Full range of conventional & advanced NDT
- Computerised Radiography (CR)
- Coating Inspection
- Lifting equipment inspection and recertification.
- Crane structural inspection
- Dropped objects survey (DROPS Accredited)
Our specialist mining & minerals maintenance services include:
- Technical rigging & lift plans
- Cutting & welding steel renewals
- Mechanical and hydraulic fitting
- Crane wire rope replacement
- Confined space entry and rescue
- Electrical & hazardous areas inspection