Vertech provides the complete range of inspection, integrity management and specialist brownfield project solutions for the upstream production sector. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver high quality and innovative solutions to even the most complex problems.
Our inspections and services allow our clients to meet statutory obligations whilst providing valuable data to evaluate and monitor the condition of their assets. Supported by our team of highly experienced integrity engineers, we work directly with on-site staff to optimise inspection planning, execution, and close out.
Our brownfield maintenance teams include multi-disciplinary, certified tradesmen who provide intelligent solutions to both routine asset maintenance and technically challenging projects.
Vertech is the leading service provider to the offshore production sector and has been engaged for some of the most complex projects in the region. These include derrick decommissioning, flare tip replacements, major riser and conductor IRMs, underdeck platform construction & commissioning, and subsea tie back modification projects to name a few.
- Alternative Access Package (VAAP) – specialist access systems to complete inspection, repair, remediation or general maintenance services
- Corrosion Under Insulation (VCUI) Packages – turnkey high mobility inspection, repair and remediation package
- V-FLARE – derrick and flare stack/flare tip IRM package
- DPS Package – corrosion mapping using proprietary inspection systems and methods to complete 100% corrosion mapping of pressure systems
- UAV Package - fully integrated UAV inspection solutions for offshore topsides process, plant & structures
- PASS Package - pipe access & IRM solution for corrosion under insulation
- Pressure system in-service inspection
- Storage tank inspection to API 653
- Remote Digital Visual Inspection (RDVI)
- Full range of conventional & advanced NDT
- Computerised radiography (CR)
- Coating inspection
- Lifting equipment inspection and recertification
- Crane structural Inspections
- Dropped objects survey (DROPS accredited)
Our specialist Offshore Production maintenance services Include:
- Technical rigging & lift plans
- Cutting, welding & steel renewals
- Mechanical and hydraulic fitting
- Crane wire rope replacement
- Confined space entry and rescue
- Electrical & hazardous areas Inspection