NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING (NDT)
Non-destructive testing (NDT) involves detecting and assessing flaws in materials without causing damage. Vertech has proven experience in NDT inspection planning, advising clients on NDT methods, and providing recommendations and solutions to ensure compliance to international and American standards.
Our NDT inspection personnel are highly qualified, skilled and experienced in the application of a wide range of inspection and testing methods.
Our comprehensive range of conventional and advanced NDT services ensures our clients receive first class deliverables.
Conventional NDT Services
Safety, reliability, environmental requirements, and regulations all mean that companies across multiple sectors have a responsibility to maintain the integrity of their equipment. Vertech have a proven track record across the region in the delivery of a wide array of conventional Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) methods from planning campaigns, advising clients on NDT methods, and providing recommendation & solutions to ensure code compliance to both international and American Standards.
Underpinned by specialist access and robotics, Vertech not only provides a base inspection service but can also manage the end-to-end solution from high mobility specialist access using rope access, engineered decking and netting systems through to deployment via ROV, UAV, or crawler deployed systems.
- Ultrasonic Inspection
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Liquid Penetrant Inspection
- Eddy Current Inspection (ECI)
- Salt Test & Dry Film Thickness (DFT) Testing
- Film Radiography
- Proof Load Testing
- Visual & Dimensional Inspection
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Laser Scanning/Mapping
- Thermographic Inspection
- Computerised Radiography (CR)
Specialised NDT Services
Sonomatic, our advanced inspection arm, is a leading provider of advanced inspection services to clients in a range of industries. Sonomatic brought innovation to the market by introducing Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD) in the 1980s and has continued to bring world-leading technology to our clients. The team are unique among inspection service providers in that they develop their own inspection systems and scanners to meet specific requirements for inspection performance, deployment and in-field reliability.
Vertech has proven experience in a range of specialised advanced NDT techniques. All our NDT technicians are highly trained and have years of experience.
- Ultrasonic Thickness Testing (UTT) - manual, semi-automated and automated
- Time of Flight Diffraction (screening and welds)
- Phased Array Corrosion Mapping and Weld Inspection
- Corrosion Mapping (C-Scan)
- Long Range UT (LRUT)
- Alternating Current Field Measurement (ACFM)
- Advanced Tube Inspection - IRIS and Eddy Current (RFT, NFT, NFA, Magnetic Bias and ECA)
- Non-Intrusive Inspection (NII)
- High Temperature Ultrasonic Inspection
- Tank Floor Inspection (MFL,Vacuum Box and Acoustic Emission)
- Electromagnetic Acoustic Transducer (EMAT) Testing
- Microwave Testing
- Dye Penetrant Testing
- Dynamic Response Spectroscopy (DRS)
- Creeping/Head Wave Inspection Method (CHIME)
- Multi-Skip Inspection
- Saturated ET Pipeline Inspection (SEF)